Not sure if you should call upon professional deep cleaners for your home? We present you the best reason so far: fighting indoor allergens.
The procedures entailed in a deep cleaning session are much different than what a general cleaning service has to offer (dusting and vacuuming).
Deep cleaning is serious business. Gear up for thorough cleaning if you are facing any of the following scenarios:
- You were on vacation all summer; now your house has buildup allergens;
- You’ve just bought a foreclosed home that hasn’t been given much attention for a long time – it’s a breeding ground for allergens and toxins;
- You just got done with a large-scale building project;
- You simply want to have a new healthy, sanitary beginning for yourself and your family
Cases like these can bring along dust mites, flying allergens, dangerous bacteria and other germs into your dwelling, where they reside in carpets, furniture and even tiles or other kinds of floorings.
Things You Can Do To Combat Allergens
Being a homeowner, there a few things you can do to fight indoor allergens. Some of them are stated below:
- Maintain the level of humidity within the home under 55%. This is because allergens cannot thrive in places with low humidity.
- Make sure you clean and wash all your beddings every week at elevated temperatures.
- Make use of an allergen shield on your bed and pillows.
- Wash any stuff toys at regular intervals and put them in freezer for 24 hours.
- Make it a habit to dust your home regularly. Vacuum your home at least once every week to eliminate any dirt gathered below the bed or furniture.
Sterilizers and Purifiers Remove Allergens in Home
Your health and the sanitation of your home go hand in hand.
These indoor allergens can expose your family to some serious bacteria such as Rhinovirus, Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, E. coli, dust mites, flies, cyclical impurities etc.
These microbes stick to carpet fibers, or settle within the spaces between floors, and can eventually make us ill.
Stop taking chances with your health and seek assistance of one of the finest home sanitization services providers in Bakersfield.
We have a competent team of trained cleaners that make use of environmentally-friendly cleaning products and methods that guarantee results. Learn more about our commercial janitorial services, pet stain removing services, or simply call us at (661) 833-0934 for complete information.
Please follow and like us: