When people hear about air pollution, the first thing that comes to mind is smokes and dust in the outside air. However, here’s a fun fact: indoor air pollution works a little more differently.
While that may be the case, it doesn’t mean it’s any less dangerous but actually quite the opposite.
On the indoors, you’re in a confined space with the harmful pollutants which means you’ll be inhaling quite a lot of those. It’s definitely bound to have much severe effects on your health!
Indoor pollution—what does it do?
Indoor pollution can have serious effects on health but what exactly does it do? Here are some of the problems they can cause:
- Allergy reactions: Allergies and infections are quite common and people are often on the run to fight them off. The chemicals in cleaning products often result in fumes which can severely cause these reactions. Along with them, you might fall victim of infections and irritations as well.
- Flu: Contaminants can enter your office or home at any moment. These can often result in making you fall victim to severe asthma attacks as well as flu and irritations as well.
- Organ damage: This is a much more severe case caused by cleaning products. You may face kidney and liver damage as well as loss of coordination if you’ve been under the influence of cleaning fumes for too long.
You really don’t want to fall victim of these conditions which is why it’s important you find the right commercial janitorial service to help you combat indoor pollution.
Combating indoor pollution
Taking care of your health is very important and to do that you need to make sure you’re in a safe environment. Here’s how you can make sure of that:
- Your house should be perfectly ventilated with air ducts to help circulate the air which may reside in the residence.
- Use green products so you don’t face terrible effects on your health.
- Avoid pesticides! Pests are a nuisance for sure but pesticides will remain in the air for longer than necessary. Inhaling it can cause severe damage too!
- Try to combat clutters so you don’t have to face allergens and dust particles.
These tips are crucial and will help you stay clean and healthy. But the most crucial thing you need to focus on is your janitorial service. Because most of the indoor air pollution revolves around cleaning products, you need to make sure they use the right ones.
We, at Excellence Janitorial Service and Carpet Cleaning, are experts who will help you with just that. We’re based in Bakersfield. Simply contact us to avail the best service in all areas of cleaning!
Please follow and like us: